Mary Meeker killed it once again. This is my third Summit watching her speed-read through 75+ slides on the state of the Web in just a few minutes. Read Write Web has done a great summary, and here are the slides for your perusal:
Nielsen came out with some interesting stats on the most valuable digital consumers, and they’ve made a nifty chart for Web 2.0 Summit attendees. And the data show…
- 62% of U.S. adults used their TV and Internet at the same time.
- 18% of U.S. adults post links to videos, articles, and other sites.
- San Francisco has the highest concentration of smartphone owners in the U.S.
- 38% of Americans own a smart phone.
- Americans have an average of 35 apps installed on their smart phone.
- 38% of connected device owners looked up product info for an ad while watching TV on their…
View original post 70 more words